Before starting your application, make sure you have available:A JPEG file of your child's passport photo or clear photo of your child, cropped to show only the heads and shoulders. Photo must be taken within the last 6 months. PDF files of the student's and parents' passports (photo and information page)PDF files of the student's and both parents' KITAS or DINAS. If you are still waiting for your KITAS or DINAS, you need to submit a Sponsorship Letter from your employer or sponsoring organization PDF files of at least 3 years academic records/report cards, including the most recent grading period. Make sure the reports are:
For students applying for Grades 10 to 12, PDF file of unofficial transcript of grades, in English or officially translated to EnglishFor students with English language or learning support needs, PDF copies ofall reports or specialist evaluations For
Indonesian applicants; (Per MOE regulations Permendiknas No. 38 tahun
2008; Permendiknas No. 36 tahun 2010) PDF copies of the student's birth certificate, the family's Kartu Keluarga, the student's national student number and PDF copies of all National Exams (UN) taken to date
- Scanned as one file per grading period. Do not upload one file per page or one file for all grading period/years.
- File Name follows the convention: GRADE LEVEL, TERM , SCHOOL YEAR e.g. GR5, Semester 1, 2014-15 or Year 8, Term 3, 2013-14
- In English or officially translated to English
- Includes a grading key (explanation of grades)
In addition to the above, you will be required to identify:
- A Confidential Reference. S/he may be a current core academic subject teacher (Math, English, Science or Social Studies), homeroom teacher or advisor, or counselor.
Grades 6 to 10 wanting to take JIS Admission Tests at their current
school, a Test Supervisor who can invigilate the JIS Admission Test.
Your application requirements will be listed in your individual applicant checklist on your JIS OpenApply Dashboard. Only completed applications are included in the JIS applicant pool.